Location: Greater Los Angeles or Orange County area
Starting date: September 1
Livi is a growing start-up company and offers green and eco-products. We are currently looking for our Creative Marketing/Sales Assistant. We have crowdfunded our product and are looking forward to expanding our marketing. Your work will start on September 1.
We are looking for a person to take our product and to get the word out to the community. The ideal candidate has a hunger for learning, can think outside the box, and challenges the right side of their brains. They are outspoken, great communicator, follow trends, and know social media like the back of their hands.
You will receive compensation based on contract and/or commission based.
- Contact local community and businesses (e.g., coffee shops, florists, gift shops, etc). and ask them to display the product in the space and eventually pitch them to sell the product in their store.
- Participate in local fairs such as farmers markets and exhibitions and have a stand and interact with people and introduce the product.
- Research and implement ideas that grow social media following
- Support Creative Team in creation, scheduling, and monitoring of social media platforms
- Assist with plans of marketing campaigns and strategies
- Provide insight on designing and marketing materials
- Grow our influencer community program
- Research social trends and culture
- Research creative ways to increase leads
- Strong work ethic and a “can-do” attitude
- Self-motivated, Driven, Pro- active independent decision making ability
- Strong Organizational Skills
- Strong Social Skills, Confident speaking in front of large groups
- Positive attitude, love working with people
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong social media Skills (Experience with Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, Tumblr, Google + and LinkedIn, etc).
- Undergraduate college degree/student, preferably major in marketing and/or communication
- Preferably in their 20s
Local applicants only.
If you’re interested please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.